I'm not feeling my best today. A family member thinks I am suffering from depression. Which she is probably right, but I am afraid of going to see a doctor or counseler even though I know it's a good idea because there are a few things I really don't want them to tell me to do. And the truth is, I really need to focus on me and only me for a few weeks. Not that I am going to forget my family, but my needs have to come first. I have to realized that I am not just a mother and a wife... I am me too. I have things that I love and aspire to do!
Reading the posts of those blogs I am following, I came across this from fellow blogger Rollerwriter ... I hope it's okay to repost because it's SO DAMN INSPIRATIONAL.
And starting Nov 1, I am going to attempt to do the eight things she lists here.
Next week I will be back to my regularly scheduled thoughts on a topic.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment